Popular Posts

Friday 18 March 2011

Noah answers fan questions.

What s your favourite food??
Idk

What is your favourite colour?
C (I have no idea what she is on about!)

Where is Noah?
Right here!

What's up :)
Nothing, u?

Tomorrow u have school? What a shame.
Yes. And yes.

Ice cream, it's so good, do you like, do u agree???
Yessssssss

Hi Noah how are you?
Gooood.

I am happy u ._.
Yeah I'm happy!

Can u make a proof video please? Love u all!
Idk I might delete this twitter

I love u so much! U super busy, as Miley?
AW. And yes.

You twitter? What?
???

What would you guys do if you come to the Dominican republic??
Idk what's there

Who do u think should be the next president of the USA?
Meeeeee

If you could instantly become an expert at one style of dance, what would it be?
The hip hop funky lock. Lol.

How many languages do you speak?
Idk

What's the longest you've gone without a bath or shower?
Noie like a week Ashie two days party like years

No comments:

Post a Comment