Popular Posts

Sunday 9 January 2011

GreyAnt & New Year pictures

Noah Cyrus FACEBOOK PICTURESNoah, Tish, and Brandi.
Noah Cyrus FACEBOOK PICTURESNoah with some friends.
Noah Cyrus FACEBOOK PICTURESNoah
Noah Cyrus FACEBOOK PICTURESNoah & Tish @ a restraunt.
Noah Cyrus FACEBOOK PICTURESAn old photo, but with added pictures!
Noah Cyrus PEACE SIGN POSEPicture copyright OceanUp.com
Noah Cyrus BINDI BEAUTIFULAgain thanx to oceanup.com

GreyAnt Sunglasses

Sat, Jan 1, 2011
hey guys! go check out greyant.com! This line is my newest fashion obsession! I spotted Beyonce in GreyAnt sunglasses and I had to have a pair!  Denika (my make up artist) is bffs with the designer Nat and she introduced us and I instantly fell in LOVE with her and the collection! Hope to rock it on stage someday =] 2011 is gonna be an amazing year for Grey Ant I can feel it. She deserves it too! She works so hard and creates the most beautiful pieces! xx
From Miley's blog @ mileycyrus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment